Otro nuevo dev aparecido????

« Older   Newer »

1. josiko12
        -1   Like  

User deleted

dice ke ha hecho un jb 3.60 y ahora esta con un jb 4.11 increible!!!! sera verdad o fake

twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/TheJailBreaker3

su video www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxPcUJ_TVE&feature=plcp

y sus updaptes del jb

UPDATE#10 I recommend people ask me over twitter than youtube... Thanks
    ¨
    UPDATE#9 I upload a video later about JB
    Completed things with my official JB (I dont show my name on it)
    : Install Packages Files
    : App/hdd0
    : Soon a spoofer for future Updates
    : Remove the TV app
    : Works for slim [!SOON!]
    : Works for FAT 4 Usb Port and a special serial number.
    AND DONT FUCKING TRUST TransAMGrafx - They steal alot of creditz.. Steal the other official Jailbreaker.

I AM SO TIRED OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS! IF YOU DONT TRUST ITS REAL I CANT DO ANYTHING BUT I CAN ONLY SAY TO THE HATERS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE#8 20 likes and i show the new "better" Video for my JB and here is the tutorial for what i do with the official 3.60 http://www.jailbreakscene.net/a-new-metldr...r-ps3/#comments ADN DONT BLAME WITH FAKE!!!

UPDATE#7 My twitter https://twitter.com/#!/TheJailBreaker3

FOR PEOPLE WHO PM ME FOR: Where i am from i can tell im from Denmark and yes im known for my 3.60 jb and other psp cfw. So now im working on 4.11

UPDATE#6 For the cfw must run correctly I need to remove the app left form game and right for video.. I think it's called TV I don't know but if i remove that i can get the jb works on slim to I don't know why but I remove it because I don't think people use it but if you use it don't install my jb when I release it. Thanks

UPDATE#5 Picture 1 www.mediafire.com/i/?99n9hf2k6mnue8e (V4.11) Picture 2 www.mediafire.com/i/?98fy6q41vlboh1s (Install package files)

Download crazy car background www.mediafire.com/i/?tzl9rkyxkkwcin1

FOR PM ONLY: Dont pm me with fake 4.11 keys. It not working. Thanks

UPADTE#4 Lv0 www.mediafire.com/i/?y4zoi7c43ddi3tv Lv1 www.mediafire.com/i/?5zv4pzi3yzafkm9

UPDATE#3 Link for JB status www.mediafire.com/view/?si3yy040l546od2 And i will give a picture of the decrypted program status of lv0 and lv1

SONY# I got a message from sony they will take my HDD and destroy it if i release it. BUT Sony FUCK OFF!! If i want to release it I DO IT! You cant stop me! I got friends to host dedicated storage servers so the JB will not be gone and i will upload it to a non survey site!

UPDATE#2 I got a new function in the JB. You will se it when i release it and you are now able to remove "PS3" when it start up. You can now write you own name.

UPDATE I have decrypted a little bit more. its allow run backup / Copy game or direct words illegal (Not Recommended) So please like and comment + sub =D

Here is a video... Title and video say it.

Please like and comment what you mean about the JB. (☢Negative comments will be deleted☢)

---///TO SONY///---
    Im protest of your/yours FW. All us who buy a ps3 and lets take a pc. PC have one administrator and guests on the pc. All us with official fw is "Guest" and other with CFW is "administrator" on ther ps3. sony Let us be the Administrator on our PS3 Thats why we buy it.

My homepage www.wix.com/theande300/1

2.     Like  

Lo que empiezo, lo termino.

Group
    FUNDaDoR

Status
    De verdad aun estas igual compi,,el notas ya borro hasta su twitter ,cierro tema es FAKE compi lleva ya mucho tiempo sta mierda por ahitongue3 roll1 yay diepig

1 replies since 24/5/2012, 19:34   61 views