[BETA] PS2 CLASSICS MANAGER v1.00 [20130324] [CEX 340-4XX]

« Older   Newer »

1. GregoryRasputin
        +1   Like  

User deleted

[BETA] PS2 CLASSICS MANAGER v1.00 [20130324] [CEX 340-4XX]

Here you have the BETA / Test build of PS2 Classics Manager v1.0. This release is not the final version, this is a working build, but it has a couple of things that need to be enhanced to work better and cleaner.

NOTE: Be aware that this release doesn’t support EXTERNAL games.

REQUIREMENTS

I – PS2 CLASSICS PLACEHOLDER

Before using this application you MUST read the following guide, because this application depends on PS2 Classics Placeholder and the converted ISOs.

[Guide] Convert any PS2 ISO to PS2 Classic
    http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=53694

NOTE: Use the new PS2 Classics Placeholder R2.

II – PS2 VME FILES

Inside the PS2 Classics Placeholder R2 RAR I included 2 VME (SCEVMC0.VME, SCEVMC1.VME) files to be used for your converted ISOs, they are clean. Keep reading to understand how to set them up properly for each game.

III – CLEAN UP

If you already have my previous release of the PS2 Classics Placeholder, make sure you remove any ISOs you put inside the USRDIR directory and remove / uninstall it from XMB. Then install the latest R2 release of the placeholder PKG.

On XMB go to “Game->Save Data Utility (PS2)->PS2 Classics Placeholder” and delete it.

IV – DOWNLOADS

[mediafire] [PS2U10000]_PS2_Classics_Placeholder_R2.rar [321 KB]

[mediafire] [BETA] PS2_CLASSIC_MANAGER_1.00_[20130324]_CEX340_4XX.rar [5.97 MB]

SETTING UP PS2 GAMES

I – LOCATION

PS2 games have to be placed in the following directory on your PS3:

/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/

II – DIRECTORY NAMING

Game directories should be named following this example:

[GAME-ID] GAME NAME

Example: “/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/[SLUS-20312] Final Fantasy X”

Future builds of PS2 Classics Manager will use the naming standard to look for information of the game on a custom database. If you don’t name your directories correctly then you will not benefit from this future feature.

III – DIRECTORY STRUCTURE

There are 4 important things you must have inside every game directory:

SAVEDATA/SCEVMC0.VME (included with PS2 Classics Placeholder R2)
    SAVEDATA/SCEVMC1.VME (included with PS2 Classics Placeholder R2)
    ISO.BIN.ENC
    COVER_FULL.PNG (example: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9279/coverfull.png )

Note 1: USE THIS DIRECTORY STRUCTURE IF YOU WANT TO AVOID POSSIBLE ISSUES, IT JUST TAKES A COUPLE OF SECONDS.

Note 2: If you use high resolution covers they will take some seconds to load, this can impact performance so it is recommended to use 480p PNGs.

PS: I will now go to sleep since its 5AM here xD. Tomorrow (or I should say today lol) I will be a bit busy doing some homeworks but after I’m done with them I will keep working on PS2 Classics Manager .

SeeYa!

Here is an image of the app thanks to LoboGuara

2. luki_kup
        +1   Like  

User deleted

:D

1 replies since 24/3/2013, 14:02   217 views